The Coding for Young People project has published a Study on Digital Initiatives in Belgium, Spain and Italy, which provides an overview of the following topics in the three noted countries:
- Level of digital competences of young people
- Programming in formal and non-formal education
- Ecosystem for learning coding
- Best practices for learning coding in a non-formal way
- Non-formal digital initiatives focusing on girls
Findings of the study were presented at the first CYP multiplier event which took place on 21 June 2016 in Brussels.